After the Naturals game we headed over to the Silvey's house for some good food and to hang out before the game. Then we all loaded up and headed to the first Razorback game of the season. We all had a great time (except that Leslie and I wore our cute heels and our feet were killing us by the end of the night). The kids had a lot of fun and were so good. Presley enjoyed her first Razorback game and everyone thought she was pretty cute! Thanks Silvey's for a fun night!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
WOO Pig Sooie!!
After the Naturals game we headed over to the Silvey's house for some good food and to hang out before the game. Then we all loaded up and headed to the first Razorback game of the season. We all had a great time (except that Leslie and I wore our cute heels and our feet were killing us by the end of the night). The kids had a lot of fun and were so good. Presley enjoyed her first Razorback game and everyone thought she was pretty cute! Thanks Silvey's for a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mila you are so fast!!!!!!!! the pictures are adorable thank you for spending all your time being our private photographer! (except for that few moments I saw you reading celebrate) lol. we had so much fun with your family, we love them so much. God blessed us with the best in laws. we love you
oh yeah Presley's outfit is to die for!! Good job!! haha The kids looked precious!
Thanks for a fun night. Yes Mila, we looked cute, but our feet sure did suffer. Oh well, that is a girls job!!
That tutu is exactly what I imagined you'd make....it's precious. I wish boys wanted to wear tutu's. Presley looks precious. It sounds like you guys had a fun filled day. I hope you've recovered. : ) love you guys. xoxo
Looks like you all had a great time. The kids look precious. Love the tutu!!!
Post a Comment