I am adding a couple of pictures of Presley at 5 months since I haven't posted very many and she will be 6 months tomorrow! What a precious little 5 month old you are Lu-Lu. You started rolling over this month, eating baby food, and babbling a lot! You have said bye bye several times since yesterday. We are so proud of you and we love you more than the world!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Presley's 5 Months
I am adding a couple of pictures of Presley at 5 months since I haven't posted very many and she will be 6 months tomorrow! What a precious little 5 month old you are Lu-Lu. You started rolling over this month, eating baby food, and babbling a lot! You have said bye bye several times since yesterday. We are so proud of you and we love you more than the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment