Here are some of the pictures I took for our Christmas cards. Also, we had a couple of milestones today with Miss Presley...our 8 month & 1 day old. She went from laying down to sitting up in her bed all by herself today and also started actually getting her puffs in her mouth today instead of just squishing them in her hands. What a big day it has been today!!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Parker and Presley's Christmas Pictures 2008
Here are some of the pictures I took for our Christmas cards. Also, we had a couple of milestones today with Miss Presley...our 8 month & 1 day old. She went from laying down to sitting up in her bed all by herself today and also started actually getting her puffs in her mouth today instead of just squishing them in her hands. What a big day it has been today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What precious kids Mila! Love the pictures :)
Love the pictures!!! So cute!!
Wow! I love them and I can't wait to have some. Give Presley big congrats kisses for me. and tell Parker that I said he is sooooo handsome! love you.
Just too cute! Love their outfits!
Too cute! Love the red on both of the kiddos.
Oh my gosh!! I want those pictures!! They are to precious. Your so wonderfully talented in so many ways. We are so lucky to have you in the family... Love you!
do the grandparents get a sneek preview and first pics??? We loved them, they are adorable... we want our cards delivered in person by the models. xxxxoooo
precious! you have such beautiful babies!!!!
I had no idea you took photos! You take great photos! You shouldn't keep such secrets:)
Post a Comment