Here are just a few of our favorite things at Christmas... decorating the trees, hanging the stockings, making a gingerbread somethingwith Nana(this year they made a train), baking Jesus a birthday cake, spending time with friends and family, and of course opening gifts!
Monday, December 29, 2008
A few of our favorite things
Here are just a few of our favorite things at Christmas... decorating the trees, hanging the stockings, making a gingerbread somethingwith Nana(this year they made a train), baking Jesus a birthday cake, spending time with friends and family, and of course opening gifts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I love it ALL :) How precious Parker and Presley are in these pictures! We miss seeing you all! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
It was fast and furious! I wish we could have seen you guys even more. I love the kids christmas trees. all the decorations are beautiful. love you.
Mila, your children are precious!!
My Mother,Sue(Hazel's sister) told Kellie, my daughter, Debbie and Julie to all take a look at your blog----Kellie and her new husband Phillip said "Hey! Why don't we know these relatives!!---We need to fix that!! Your family looks so sweet, I love Presley's little outfits and bows.Let's plan to meet and visit soon.. Sherel Jones
Wow...your trees & decorations are amazing! I don't even know if I could think of how to decorate like that. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment