I can't believe we just had our baby girl's first birthday party! We had her party at Scarpino's where the kiddos got to have a little tea party and the girls dressed up in their tutu's & tiara's and the boy's in top hats & ties. They were all so cute in their little get-ups! Presley absolutely LOVED her birthday cake..so much so that she pretty much bathed in it! She was hilarious! Talk about a "hot mess"! Thank you so much everyone who came and helped celebrate our precious little girl's first birthday! (also, I have to say thanks to Steph for making her adorable onesie and shoes and Keri for painting the precious canvas!)
Ok, this is just for me to remember... Presley you are trying to walk...you will walk around the ottoman at home because you know you can catch yourself on it if you start to fall. You are not sleeping well right now because you are coming off your seizure meds..which we are ok with because we are just so thankful you get to stop taking them! You are wearing a size 12-18 month clothes, almost a 3 shoe (you have tiny feet), and just started wearing a size 4 diaper. You say Da-da, bye-bye, no-no, and bite but still No MAMA!!! When are you ever going to say mama or get any teeth?! I don't mind about the teeth, I actually think it still make seem more like a baby not to have any which I love, but I would really like for you to say Mama soon, ok? You are so precious and easy going. You will just sit and cuddle and love forever! You love everybody and will pretty much go to anyone. Even though I think you really prefer you mama or Pa...which Leslie ranks pretty high up there. You also still light up and go crazy when your brother walks in the room. You are just our little "love bug". Your favorite things to eat are bananas, cheese, yogurt, ritz crackers, mandarin oranges, and green beans. Right now you love riding in the car because we just put you in your new carseat Pa & Nana got you and you get to face forward and you love it! Thanks for my new seat Pa and Nana..I love you! Well Miss Presley, we can not even begin to tell you how much we have enjoyed watching grow and learn new things this past year. You truly are such an amazing blessing from God and we thank him each and every day for giving you and your brother to us. We love you more than you could ever know and can't wait for many more birthday's to come! Happy 1st Birthday baby girl!
6 comments:
Oh Presley.... what a great time we all had helping you to celebrate your first birthday!! We love you! The cake pictures turned out great... that was so fun to witness. : )
What a fun party!! Preser was too funny with the cake. We are so happy to be a part of Presley's life. She is a doll!!
happy birthday Presley!!!
Happy Birthday precious! we love you!
What a beautiful family and what a great time! I love to see those smiles! Happy Birthday Presley!
Happy Birthday Presley! I can't believe you are already a year old. Brycen enjoyed your birthday party. It was his first ever birthday party (with many more to come).
Post a Comment