It only took her 12 months to say it, but Presley FINALLY said Mama!!! I didn't think this day would ever come since Parker said it at 7 months and since she says dada, bye-bye, bite, and baba(bottle). Everytime I would try to get her to say Mama she would smile ear to ear and scream dada. I guess good things really do come to those who wait and wait and wait!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
She Finally Said It!!!
It only took her 12 months to say it, but Presley FINALLY said Mama!!! I didn't think this day would ever come since Parker said it at 7 months and since she says dada, bye-bye, bite, and baba(bottle). Everytime I would try to get her to say Mama she would smile ear to ear and scream dada. I guess good things really do come to those who wait and wait and wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Presley... you little precious girl. Why the hold out? I am so proud of you!
How wonderful!!! I know you are so excited.
Post a Comment