Parker is such a hoot these days! I really enjoy hanging out with him all day and hearing everything he has to say. Right now my favorite things he says is he loves wearing shirts with "up-sleeves" aka short sleeves and and he hates his jeans to have "poke holes" in them. He is really into dressing up...football player, baseball player, a cowboy, Flash, Spiderman...you name it, he wants to be it! He has such a huge imagination. He also loves going to Branson to Silverdollar City and swimming in the indoor pool. He asks to go everyday. He has such a sweet little heart and I am so blessed to be his mommy.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Parker 3 years & 8 months
Parker is such a hoot these days! I really enjoy hanging out with him all day and hearing everything he has to say. Right now my favorite things he says is he loves wearing shirts with "up-sleeves" aka short sleeves and and he hates his jeans to have "poke holes" in them. He is really into dressing up...football player, baseball player, a cowboy, Flash, Spiderman...you name it, he wants to be it! He has such a huge imagination. He also loves going to Branson to Silverdollar City and swimming in the indoor pool. He asks to go everyday. He has such a sweet little heart and I am so blessed to be his mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Parker is just Dean made over. We love our little Spider man nephew and we miss him so much!! Tell him I love him and give him big hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment