Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our Little Patient





Little Presley went in this morning to have tubes put in her ears and we thought to have her adenoids removed, but we got great news after her surgery! Her adenoids did not have to come out which meant no IV's....just tubes! We are so thankful for this news because we know this is a much easier recovery. The doctor said one of her little ears had so much mucus from infection he had to go get another suction to get it all out. I am sure she is going to feel so much better having all that out of there! Thanks to everybody that prayed for her ,called, and came by to see her and especially to Nana, Gigi, & Aunt Carolyn who came and set with us at the hospital. Thank you so much Patrick family for making us a yummy dinner! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!

3 comments:

Brycen said...

I am so proud of her. She looks so big in those scrubs. I love the picture of her walking away!!!!
I am glad you got good news. We will pray for NO more ear infections.

Rhonda said...

We love you Presley... we are so thankful to God that your surgery went so well... and that mommy got a great nap out of it. : )

Lisa said...

I'm so glad she's doing well! Alex has to have his tubes done too - I think in a couple of weeks. I had it done when I was a kid - no permanent damage! Much better than ear infections all the time, I say!
Love you!
Lis