Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Pa






















For Pa's birthday we decided to take all the kiddo's and Pa and Nana out to take some pictures with Pa's yellow truck that was my great grandfathers. It is an adventure to try to get four kids to all cooperate all at the same time...but the memories will last forever! We love you Pa and hope you enjoy your pictures and have a wonderful birthday.

3 comments:

Taren said...

Hi! After searching children's nurseries a while back, your blog popped up and you have the most precious kids! I saw that your daughter had an adorable giraffe print dress on and I have been searching and searching for a dress similiar to this...did you get it on-line? Thank you!

Brycen said...

I love the pics.
my favorite ones are of presley inside the truck and all the boys in the truck!! Your niece and nephew look so much a like.
Very Cute!

Ashlee said...

You always have the nicest pictures. I am beginning to qualify that as a gift/talent that I do not possess.