Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Presley Starts Mothers Day Out!!









Yesterday should have been a very happy for me to have 5 hours with no children since Presley started mother's day out, but I cried harder than she did when I had to leave her! I am going to blame on it on pregnant hormones! We started our morning off with Miss Presley playing in a dirty diaper and having to be re bathed and dressed right before we had to leave. Once we got there the second we walked in she started crying and saying no-no-no mama! It was so sad, but they assured me they would call if she didn't settle down after about 15-20 mins. Yes...I hung out outside the school and at Dean's office which is 1 minute away just in case, but never got a call so I knew she was doing fine. We both survived and I'm sure she will love it after she gets used to it. When I went to pick to her up her teacher said she had a pretty good day and that she took a good nap. She didn't know Presley had a brother going to the same school and was telling me when they were on the playground that Presley really took to this older little boy and he was so sweet to her when she was upset and she didn't want to leave him. I asked if his name was Parker and she said yes and I told her that was her big brother. It was funny and made me feel good that big brother is there watching out for our baby. Her teacher also said she did not eat anything all day. I took her to Sonic and she was so happy to have her cup of ice (she thinks this is the greatest treat.)We also had to stop by the store on our way home and she saw her favorite thing in the world when we passed the isle of Cheetos and started yelling "nummy, nummy, nummy..mommy". Cheetos make everything better!
We are so proud of our baby girl and love you you so much Lou!!!

1 comment:

Brycen said...

She looks so grown up!!! Wow they get big fast. I love the cute backpack. Miss ya'll!