I can't believe my baby boy is 4 already!! For his birthday this year he wanted a Razorback party at Durhams Gymnastics. He decided he wanted cupcakes instead of cake..which was so nice & easy to not have to cut a cake! The kids had a great time playing on all the equipment and eating cupcakes. Thank you everyone who came and helped make our precious little boy's birthday special. (I loved the shirt Keri Beth)
Friday, October 2, 2009
Parker's 4th Birthday!!!
I can't believe my baby boy is 4 already!! For his birthday this year he wanted a Razorback party at Durhams Gymnastics. He decided he wanted cupcakes instead of cake..which was so nice & easy to not have to cut a cake! The kids had a great time playing on all the equipment and eating cupcakes. Thank you everyone who came and helped make our precious little boy's birthday special. (I loved the shirt Keri Beth)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm just sooooo sad we couldn't come to Parker's party. MY kids are still trying to get over it! I hate the stomach flu. It always comes at the worst time. We miss you and love you. Happy birthday Parker!
Post a Comment