Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our New College Grad!!





We are so proud of daddy for finishing his bachelor's degree!! I know it wasn't easy to do while being the best daddy and husband & working full time to provide for our family, but he did it and we are so proud! The kids and I had planned a little celebration for him the night that Paige was admitted into the hospital, so needless to say it never really happened. The Kids made him a precious banner that said "we are so proud of our daddy" and we were going to make him his favorite meal...chicken enchiladas, and ordered a cake from Shelby Lynn's. I guess it's the thought that counts right??? Dean, we are so blessed to have such a hard working daddy and husband that makes us so proud. We appreciate all you do for us more than you will ever know. We love you so much!!

2 comments:

Kari Beth said...

Congrats Dean! I love the picture of him with all 3 babes...so sweet! That cake looks soooo yummy :)

Brycen said...

Congrats Dean!!!
That is awesome!
The Norwoods