Thursday, July 29, 2010

Parker 4 1/2





































I can not believe my baby boy is going to be 5 years old in just a couple short months!!! What a little man he is becoming...I am so proud of him. He still loves any type of sport, especially baseball and football, he loves swimming and now is officially swimming under water, diving to the bottom to get dive sticks, and doing flips into the pool...he is so much fun to watch! He is still very into Superheros and dressing up, he loves to go bowling, loves going to Branson, and playing with Lola (our new puppy). He hates to have his picture made (had to bribe with Shakes to get these). He is such a great big brother and I love watching him with Presley and Paige. He is so loving and nurturing to them, it melts my heart. Every morning while I get Paige ready he goes and picks out Presley's clothes and gets her ready...these two have a bond like no other. He is ready to start back to school, however we have gotten to do things with most of his little buddies all summer which has been great. I am so blessed to be this little guys mommy.... I love you beyond words Parker man!!

No comments: