Sunday, September 26, 2010

Luckiest Mom in the World


So many times I feel that Parker's needs get brushed to the side and are met last since he has two baby sisters that require so much from me just because of their age. When I start feeling this way I always try to plan something for just he and I to do so he can have all my attention. Thursday night my wonderful parents kept just the girls and Parker and I went on a much needed date just to talk and spend time together. He chose La Huerta for dinner and wanted a "special drink", a virgin strawberry daiquiri...which he loves!! Then we went birthday shopping at Toys R us and Party City and came home and let him have one gift early. Of course he chose a costume...a Ninja this time. We finished off the night with some popcorn and a movie in bed. I cherish these moments when I have these one-on-one moments to really focus on one child at a time...I think they do too!! Thanks for a wonderful date little man, I felt like the luckiest mom in the world to be eating dinner with black Spiderman!! I love you so much Parker!!!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

That is SO sweet! Brent said that he ran into you that day. Then I saw you from afar at Toys R Us. (Guess we were stalking you.) What a special memory for your two. Precious:)