Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Disney~Day 5~ Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique & Cinderella's Castle

Ah, our last day of Disney... we definitely made the most of it though. We woke up early and ate a yummy breakfast and then Dean and I took the big kids to Magic Kingdom to ride some of the rides Paige couldn't ride and precious Nana kept Paige and played with her at the hotel. Next, was the moment Presley had wait for all week!!! Going to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Boutique to be turned into Cinderella before we went to eat dinner at her castle. This for Dean and I was the most precious moment of the entire trip. She looked so grown up and really believed she was Cinderella. On the other hand, My little Jack Sparrow and I misunderstood and thought he would be painted to look like him. Instead, their pirate painting included glittery orange paint in your hair... not so much what we though. We tried to get him into to the Pirates of the Caribbean once we figured out that is where they do that, but it was booked. Talk about a mama's heart being broken...I know it sounds silly, but he was really looking forward to it and I was the one who misunderstood and messed it up for him!! Funny, not one place in Disney world sells eyeliner and I don't wear or, or we could have done it ourselves. At least he had his awesome costume Nana bought him. He was such a good sport about it though. Then, it was to the castle for dinner.....which was so neat!! Presley was so funny trying to figure out if the princess' were "real", or just girls dressed up, so she would pull on all of their hair when they came to our table. She almost pulled Snow Whites hair off her head!! I was so happy we decided to eat in the castle since this was their first trip, it truly is a must-do at least once in Disney!! All three of the kids really enjoyed it. Cinderella was so sweet to them and actually took them herself to get our invitation for dinner when they called out our name!!



















































No comments: