
Parker is so funny these days and so observant! Today at Sams, Dean asked us to pick him up some Coors light which I hate doing with the kid's, but since I am the great wife that I am, I did. I was standing in line talking to a friend of mine and put the box up on the register to pay and Parker yells (because I am talking to a friend and so he needed to make sure I and everyone else could hear him) "oh, that is daddy's root beer and he is going to drink it all up and say Parker, bring me another one"! The guy checking us out thought it was hysterical.. I wanted to crawl under a rock... Good parenting Daddy!!! We still love ya
1 comment:
Aunt Key thinks this is too funny, I shared with J at dinner last night and he got a big kick out of it! :)
Post a Comment