This child keeps us laughing all the time..the things a 3 year old can come up with is pretty clever. I have to write a couple of things he has said the past couple of days so I will always remember them. Last night he kept getting out of his bed to come into our room and after about the 3rd time I told him he had better stay in his bed and go to sleep because Santa was watching and would not bring him the Batman car he is so desperately wanting for Christmas if he didn't start listening to mommy and staying in his bed and without missing a beat his reply was, "well, actually I was thinking about it and I already have the Lightening McQueen car so I really don't need the Batman one, so scoot over." What do you say to that?! One more... tonight Dean and I were tucking him into bed and we were saying our prayers with him and he said " Dear Jesus, you chicken choker, we love you." (This is because Dean always calls Parker a Chicken Choker for some reason. He is so much fun these days!! He is so into playing make believe, helping mommy cook, dressing up (Batman, Spiderman, Doctor outfit, Cowboy outfit),riding his bike to the "lake" to see the turtles and throwing rocks in the water, and of course, watching Little Bear. We just had his 3 year check up and he is 30 lbs and 3ft 1in and we are so blessed to have healthy children! We love you so much Parky.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Parker is 3 Going on 13!!
This child keeps us laughing all the time..the things a 3 year old can come up with is pretty clever. I have to write a couple of things he has said the past couple of days so I will always remember them. Last night he kept getting out of his bed to come into our room and after about the 3rd time I told him he had better stay in his bed and go to sleep because Santa was watching and would not bring him the Batman car he is so desperately wanting for Christmas if he didn't start listening to mommy and staying in his bed and without missing a beat his reply was, "well, actually I was thinking about it and I already have the Lightening McQueen car so I really don't need the Batman one, so scoot over." What do you say to that?! One more... tonight Dean and I were tucking him into bed and we were saying our prayers with him and he said " Dear Jesus, you chicken choker, we love you." (This is because Dean always calls Parker a Chicken Choker for some reason. He is so much fun these days!! He is so into playing make believe, helping mommy cook, dressing up (Batman, Spiderman, Doctor outfit, Cowboy outfit),riding his bike to the "lake" to see the turtles and throwing rocks in the water, and of course, watching Little Bear. We just had his 3 year check up and he is 30 lbs and 3ft 1in and we are so blessed to have healthy children! We love you so much Parky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so funny! I can't wait to tell Scot and the girls about his prayer. Kiss them both for me. Love you.
I love all the costume changes! What a fun little guy to have around the house. Oh, and Presley is precious. It has been forever since I have seen her.
OK Brent and I have laughed so hard at Parker's stories. He is a HOOT!
Post a Comment