Monday, December 22, 2008

Presley's 9 Month Pictures









My poor baby is sick today but her mommy still made her smile for the camera. I didn't do a good job last month with her 8 month pics and I know with the holidays and just all the craziness this month brings that if I didn't do them today I would not get around to it. Our precious baby girl is 9 months old already!!! She is 19.1 lbs, 28.3 inches & scooting (almost crawling still rocking on all 4's then just drops and scoots on her belly to her destination), saying and waving bye-bye, patty cakes, takes steps holding onto someones hands, and still just the most precious demeanor I have ever seen in a baby. She has brightened our lives in so many ways. Oh how we love her!!! (Everyone please be saying prayers for her to get to get off her seizure meds and to have another good EEG when we have our Children's follow-up next month!!!) Thank You

5 comments:

the white's said...

Oh my gosh! She is getting so big and more precious everyday!! Those stockings are to die for!!! LOVE IT! Miss and love you!

CAMoore said...

Mila...gorgeous! You really did a great job with these photos and her clothing! Adorable!!!

I will pray for your sweet baby girl....FOR SURE!

Merry Christmas to your family!

Amber said...

Mila, this is Amber (Grant) Bohannan. Your college freshman next door neighbor in Humphreys! I found your blog through the blog grapevine and wanted to say hello! You have beautiful children and I love seeing all your pictures!!!!

Rhonda said...

Oh she is a dumpling!! Love her stockings!! and her chub... I want to eat her. : ) I am praying for you LuLu.
Auntie Rhonda gives you big hugs and kisses.

the boyd girls.... said...

cute! I love these... aunt keri needs one!
we will, of course, be on our knees for our sweet baby girl!