Monday, March 2, 2009

Girls Getaway!!




This weekend Nana treated me, Presley, and Jami to a wonderful girls shopping trip. We had planned on going to Branson Saturday to spend the night but since it was snowing there when we woke up Sat morning, we changed our destination to Tulsa. We had such a great time shopping, eating, and just getting to spend time together. Nana always spoils us and the kids so much! We also got to pick out all of the bedding for Jami's baby-to-be, Anastyn... who we are so thrilled is a girl!! Nana thanks so much for such a fun weekend together, we love you more than you know! Parker and Daddy had a great guy's weekend too while we were gone. It was all about Parker going to all his favorite places... Chuck E Cheese with Papa & GG and all the family, then just him and Daddy went to the Pet Store, Fast Lanes, out to eat, and to church Sunday. It was a busy and fun weekend!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I wish Nana had taken me shopping too! It sounded like great fun. I can't believe Presley is SO big!

Rhonda said...

Tell your sister I said CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys!!!