I just had to write this down before I forgot it. Today we were leaving the gym and it was a monsoon outside! When I picked up the kids in the childcare Parker said "ooh yuck mom, you are sweating." On our run out to the car during the massive downpour he yells "oh no mommy Jesus is sweating all over me too!!" I thought this was hilarious, that he thought the rain was Jesus sweating on him. Oh, how I love that little boy.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Parker Cracks Me Up!!
I just had to write this down before I forgot it. Today we were leaving the gym and it was a monsoon outside! When I picked up the kids in the childcare Parker said "ooh yuck mom, you are sweating." On our run out to the car during the massive downpour he yells "oh no mommy Jesus is sweating all over me too!!" I thought this was hilarious, that he thought the rain was Jesus sweating on him. Oh, how I love that little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He cracked us up too! He is too funny. Sorry about delaying our dinner plans tonight. I don't want your children sick too.
Hey Mila, Valerie here, rachel's little sis. You're kids are too cute! Cute tu tu's in Mindy's store by the way! Talk soon!
Post a Comment