Last week Presley and I started a mommy and me gymnastics glass...yes she is only 17 months, but its something fun for us to do together while Parker is at school. She actually did really good...she loved doing forward rolls and walking on the balance beam. She has been doing rolls every since! I am so proud of my big girl!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Mommy & Me Gymnastics
Last week Presley and I started a mommy and me gymnastics glass...yes she is only 17 months, but its something fun for us to do together while Parker is at school. She actually did really good...she loved doing forward rolls and walking on the balance beam. She has been doing rolls every since! I am so proud of my big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love that leo! She is precious. Tell Parker he looked like an awesome soccer player. I hope we get to come see one of his games. Avery and Abby would get the biggest "kick" out of it. They think they are adults, you know. : )
Post a Comment