Lastnight the girls in my family all got together for a fun girls night and to throw Paige another babyshower. It was so much fun!!! Since Catfish hole is my favorite...that is what we had to eat..not real traditional, but very yummy!! The cake was so adorable and yummy too! We got lots of great gifts that will come in very handy and had such a great time just hanging out and playing games. I laughed so much I was sure I was going to go into labor!!! Thank you so much Mom, Jami, Granny, Nini, Mal, and Macie for such a fun night!! I love you guys. (Paige will be here before we know it...Monday I was dilated to 2 and 75 percent effaced!!!) We can't wait to meet you baby Paige!!!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Girl's Night/Paige's Babyshower
Lastnight the girls in my family all got together for a fun girls night and to throw Paige another babyshower. It was so much fun!!! Since Catfish hole is my favorite...that is what we had to eat..not real traditional, but very yummy!! The cake was so adorable and yummy too! We got lots of great gifts that will come in very handy and had such a great time just hanging out and playing games. I laughed so much I was sure I was going to go into labor!!! Thank you so much Mom, Jami, Granny, Nini, Mal, and Macie for such a fun night!! I love you guys. (Paige will be here before we know it...Monday I was dilated to 2 and 75 percent effaced!!!) We can't wait to meet you baby Paige!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a great Christmas!! Can't wait to meet baby Paige.
OK we have the same taste. I just ordered Annalyse that same car seat cover this week. It is cute!!!
Is your sister's baby that big already?? I can't believe it. Looks like you had an awesome time! Love you. Can't wait to hug and kiss Paige. : )
Post a Comment