
It was a lot of fun taking the kids to see Santa this year. Parker was so excited to see him and tell him that he would like an army suit. He was so funny, when I told him we were going to the Mall to see Santa, he said...Mommy you don't go tot the Mall to see Santa silly we have to go to the North Pole. I told him that Santa comes to the Mall before Christmas so we can go see him and tell him what we want and then he goes back to the North Pole to make what we asked for. Presley just found him completely fascinating. She just wanted to touch his beard. Also, every year Nana buys all the kids matching pj's to wear to her house on Christmas and they are all pretty cute in them I must say. Thanks Nana!!! We love this tradition.
1 comment:
Adorable.... I am so glad your internet is working! Love you!!
Post a Comment