Last Saturday was Parker's day with just mommy. He chose to go pick out his new "big boy" bed for the new house, go to Target for a new toy and a little summer clothes shopping, and to Maggie Moo's for ice cream. Then we got home he wanted to finish off our date with playing dominoes (this is what we do everyday while the girls take their naps) and of course we had to play a little baseball. He just amazes me with what a well-behaved (most of the time) little man he has become. He just melts my heart. He is always telling me he is so blessed to have me for his mommy. Oh, how I love this little boy and cherish getting to do the things he loves with him.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day! Thanks for your prayers for Bryce. He is doing great and I am sad I missed girls' night.
Post a Comment