Paige,
You are an amazing little girl. There was a little while that your mommy and I understood while animals eat there young sometimes, but I have to say, you have turned in to one of the sweetest, most tender hearted, loving kids I have ever seen. I love how you just want to be loved and you are willing to return that love ten fold.
I love getting to take you to school every Tuesday and Thursday and listen to you tell me story after story that I am certain have been completely made up. I love that instead of going to my office before school, you now make us arrive early to school so you and I can sit at an uncomfortably small table and draw together for a few minutes. It is those minutes that I cherish more than you will ever know.
I love that when I come home you are the first to greet me every-time, arms wide open and a kiss square on the lips. This truly will be a forever memory. I love watching you with your brother and sister and even how easily you get your feelings hurt. I love watching you be fancy, from your pajamas to regular clothes it always has to be fancy.
I pray everyday for you to know that your are beautiful, priceless and one of a kind. Never let anyone tell you anything different. I love your passion, and I pray that takes you so far in life. I pray for the man that one days calls you his, that he will love you like he should, treat you like he should and be the Godly man for you like he should.
Mommy and I are so proud of you and the little girl you are, it is still emotional to think about you being three weeks old and getting RSV and spending weeks in ICU and the flight to Children's Hospital. It was just the 2 of us with the doctors and nurses on the plane and you just stared at me as if to say Help me. I have never felt so helpless in my life, the fact that they told me we could lose you was nearly to much to handle, but I knew I had to be strong for your mommy. That experience changed our lives and just like your big sister, the experience made us stronger. God has a great plan for you baby, can't wait to see it unfold.
We love you Nuggie Nu,
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment