Presley,
Where has the time gone? In 13 short days you will be turning 6. I'll never forget seeing your face for the first time, it was the same feeling I had when I first saw your mommy. Love at first site!! You have stolen my heart in a way I never knew could happen. I am watching you grow up too fast as if times is in fast forward. I only wish it could slow down just a minute so I could capture this time and lock it away.
Baby girl, I love you from a place so deep that was meant just for you! God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave us you, our little Lu Lu. You are so funny and witty, and sassy too. I see you when you get all dressed up and many times I have to simply walk away, not because I don't think your beautiful, but rather the exact opposite. Your breath taking! You are daddy's little girl and I want you to never forget how beautiful, wonderful, valuable and priceless you are. I pray everyday for the man who is lucky enough to join you and our family today. I pray he never forgets to treat you the way you deserve to be treated, I pray he never forgets to tell you your beautiful, I pray that he knows what a gift from God you really are!!(now that I'm crying, I hate to tell you, I'm not letting you get married till your 50 years old).
I'll never forget those days sitting in the hospital with you while you where having seizures. Your mom and I truly felt as though time had stopped. The fear, the pain was more than we thought we could handle. But God brought us out stronger than ever and with a healthy baby girl.
Presley, you light up a room, ANY ROOM. Your contagious, infectious and all in the best way. Your humor can change any bad day in to a good one. Your laugh can brighten up the darkest of days, your love shines bright everywhere you go. I pray that you never change, I pray that you trust God to guide you even at the tender age of almost 6!!
Your mommy and I love you Baby Girl. Thank you for letting us be your parents!!
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment